Monday, February 21, 2011
SUGARLAND: STUCK LIKE GLUE
I love this song because I think everyone has experienced liking someone but they don't like them back. But that does not mean you have to give up, like the song says I'm never letting this one go. I think the video is hilarious how she is willing to do anything, which is sweet in it's own creepy way, even though they broke up she is in love and she will not give up. At the end she found out he has a girlfriend and punched him... um well everyone gets mad. BUT besides the minor violence, nothing can conquer love, all sorts of love. And some might say this video is weird but love comes in many ways, many... So don't go drive over your Love's garbage can in the morning, it's way to early for that, try around lunch :) LOVE IS STRONG AND YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE IT, SOMEONE OUT THERE IS KOO COO CRAZY FOR YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Koo Coo crazy!! :)
ReplyDeletevivian
What a funny video, Irene!
ReplyDeleteThans for sharing it with me. You did a great job at analyzing the video and you stuck to the main point... LOVE! You made a slight connection too. How did the video make you feel?
P & L,
Ms. Lee
Dear Irene,
ReplyDeleteI miss you too, Every thing going well here.
I hope to see you soon, Keep in touch and smiling.
Love,
Avital