Saturday, November 5, 2011

OMG!OMG!OMG!

Soooooooooooooooooo, schools started it's turned 50 (wow that's old) and I haven't written anything soooooooo I just want to say, I really Miss Ms.Lee! Hope you're having a good time where ever you are! Now away from the sad stuff, there are soooooooooooo many things that have changed, like the fact that we have a new principal. Mrs.MacMillan, sooooooooo nice. Have you noticed thwe more I say "soooooooooooooooo" the more wierd it sounds? Also, I'm in Mr.Ray's class sooooooooooooo much fun, having a good time with the cool group projects. Math homework sucks, though it usually does. Omg, forgot to tell you about camp! Sooooooooooo much fun, (there I did it again that makes 7 "soooooooooo's" .... make that 8). We did alot of cool activites like rock climbing, fishing and archery. I was in cabin 13, oohhhhhhhhhh spoooookyyy riiiiiiiggghht? No not really, actually one of the better cabins. Oh, also the food was delicous (oops I just drooled on the b button a little). A big shout out to Ryan the cook, for making some awesome alimentaires (yes, that's right fellow bloggers I'm brushing up on my french). Sooooooooooo, that's what I've got to say for the most part, but let's see how many sooooooooo's you can have in a post! This is Irene signing off for the day, P&L

P.S Ms. Lee, hope you don't think I'm jacking your style with the "P&L" thing. Jacking people's style is just ain't my style.

3 comments:

  1. hey irene

    i like what you did with your blog LOVE IT and ya see u in school and about french did u look that up or something. never mind i can't remember any single word i learned in french. shhhh dont tell anyone.

    -drucilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled weird wrong :3
    It's weird right? Isn't it supposed to be I before E except after C?
    Au revoir! :)

    ~Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene!!

    Your blog looks awesome! Loved reading it. It sounds like you're having a great year so far. Mr. Ray is a wonderful teacher. You are very lucky. I miss you lots and think of you and all the Woodward ninjas often.

    P & L,

    Ms. Lee

    p.s. Nope, you're not "jacking" anything. It's all yours. :) haha.

    ReplyDelete